Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: EPPNS whose registered office is at 141 Westhaven Drive, Auckland
2. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 or over except employees of EPPNZ, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via entrants to The Hutch Wilco Boat Show
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date and time for entry will be 19thMay 2019 no later than 5pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Here write out in simplest form how you enter the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
A Spirit 1.0 Electric Outboard motor. Brand: ePropulsion. The prize comes with a Lithium Battery, tiller arm, and leg with propeller. The Battery is detachable.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.][as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents].
[by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter].
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [……………………………]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
· [Company Name] will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter.
· [Company Name] ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
· The entrant must be following @CompanyName on Twitter in order to enter.
· [Company Name] shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
· [Company Name] also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.